In this quick tutorial you will learn how to create an event page with this functionality:
- Multi-event order page: Perfect for Weekend festivals, conferences, races, etc.
- Calendar or "choose a date" event page: Perfect for recurring classes, shows, etc.
Step 0 - setup your multi-day event
See this guide Creating a multi-day event
Step 1 - Edit the event page
Click on "Events" and then "Recurring".
Step 2 - Find your recurring event
From the list, find your recurring event and click "Manage".
Step 3 - Click Edit Event Page
Step 4 - Customize the sections
To implement a...
- Multi day order page: I.e., a single order form that lists all the available tickets for each day/event, grouped by event.Remove the Calendar sectionAdd a new section: ""Multi Event Order Form"
- Calendar: Display a calendar to the user they can browse by day, week, or monthUse the "Calendar" Section
- Day, time dropdowns: The guest will see dropdowns, for day, time,Use the "Calendar" section
When you are finished customizing, click Save.
Step 5 - view the event page
The button next to "Edit Event Page" in Step 3 will open the public event page. You can share this link with guests.