Promo codes allow you to offer discounts on your tickets and/or merchandise.
1. Go to Promotions
From "Order Settings", click on Promotions.
2. Click New Promotion
3. Enter promotion details
- Name: For internal reference
- Code: The promo code that a guest will use to activate this promotion
- Usage limit: The maximum number of times this promotion can be used, total. Or, leave blank for unlimited.
Rules define what conditions must be met, in addition to using the promo code, in order for the promotion to apply. If no rules are added, then a promo code could be used for _any _tickets or merchandise available in your store.
Actions determine what discount or action should be applied to the order when all of the rules are met.
Apply a 20% discount for any specific recurring events
- Add a Rule: "Order Has Recurring Event"
- Change Match policy to "Any"
- Select the recurring events from the dropdown
- For actions, click Edit for "Discount item in order"
- For the calculator, click "Set Calculator" and then "Percent on Line Item"
- For the percent, enter 20.
Save the new promotion, and test it out!