February 20th, 2020
- Added article for instructions on adding download link to the Shopify Order SMS: https://docs.guestmanager.com/en/articles/3730467-adding-a-download-link-to-the-sms-notification
February 10th, 2020
- Added new feature for creating multi-day events, such as a tour or class. The benefits of this feature is that all tickets and dates are created in a single Product, with dropdowns (options) automatically set up for you (Date, Ticket, etc). This feature can also be used for a single one-off event if you prefer to have all tickets created as a single product (the one-off event will create a separate product for each unique ticket type)
January 26th, 2020
- Fixed bug when creating a new event, nothing happens upon save when you specify an end date that is before the start date
- Fixed bug when removing and re-adding a ticket in the new event screen
- Currently no known bugs! Get in touch if you find any.
- Updated Shopify API version to 2020-01
- If you have a low usage charge limit remaining, the app now requires you to increase that limit before accessing areas of the application. Ticket orders will still be processed, and will be charged once you increase the limit
What we're working on
- Multi-day events
- Collecting custom registration data post purchase
September 2019 - December 2019
- September: App launched!
- Itemized updates were not recorded.